Simple Life

22 September 2005

Dedicated to my beloved cousins - Bee-Ger & Dengue Boy

Both of you see me & g.g.g. at least once every week, do you really miss me so much?

And last week, Dengue Boy - I visited you and accompanied you almost daily in hospital when you are suffering rashes, fever... And now I can see that you have indeed recovered fully from dengue, you ungrateful fellow trying to reprimand me on MY blog. Do you think I have 48 hours a day huh?

Why are both of you so KPO about g.g.g. & my stuff? You are simply too KPO for your age. Better go do the work I have assigned you. I never chase the assignments from you and you dare to chase me. The more you chase, the more I don't publish.

Haha!

1 Comments:

  • we don really miss u la...we jus wan 2 hear ur super duper lamo crappy stories and jokes bout ur stuff and g,g,g,...very funny wad...cannot meh...and tomorrow can play badminton?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home