Simple Life

03 June 2007

The Journey Has Began

I will never be the same again.
There is a change happening within me.

Just when life cannot stop getting busier, I will have to cope with more changes that are bound to follow, one after another.

Am I ready?
I guess so. No turning back, that's for sure. It has been five years and it's about time.

Hope my longhaul trip abroad next week will proceed smoothly as planned. 老公 assured that we need not mind about wasting the money paid for this trip in the event that I have to stay rooted. We can forfeit the trip. Bad planning, I concluded. But things rarely go as planned. 老天爷,你最爱整我!

Seeing my colleague "suffering" at work doesn't help. She felt so sick that she could not make a trip to the cafeteria to have her lunch, I made the trip to pack it back for her. No, she doesn't know I am with her on this journey. I am glad that I could still run around, though I feel more easily exhausted nowadays. Let's just hope that it will stay this way.

*cross my fingers*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home