Simple Life

29 September 2005

Rock my socks!

Do you have a habit of wearing socks to bed?

I don’t. And I don’t think anyone will. Ok, when he was still around, my grandpa wore socks at times as he felt cold at night. He’s the only person I know so far.
One morning, I woke to find socks on my feet. Surprised? Puzzled?

I find it more amusing than anything.

Who could have done this? Not me definitely. I don’t sleepwalk, and which sleepwalker will go forth and wear socks for oneself in the middle of the night? Crazy.

I looked around, Lao Gong is musing at the sight of me in my socks. He burst out laughing loudly.

Apparently, he is lurking around the bedroom, waiting for me to open my eyes and made the discovery.

I am amused and angry with him at the same time. What a silly joke! Trust him to think of this. And he is delaying his departure to work just to have a good laugh.

Ok, he wins.

Dear Lao Gong, you rock my world, you rock my socks!

But just you wait!

2 Comments:

  • Waiting for you to put on those boots on him. hmmmm.....

    But you have to learn how to put those on without him realising.

    Hey your husband has good skills leh in putting those socks on without you realising.

    By Blogger oceanskies79, at 12:13 am  

  • "Apparently, he is lurking around the bedroom, waiting for me to open my eyes and made the discovery"

    actually, the word "made" should be change to "make"

    aiyo, why like that????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home