Simple Life

21 June 2007

Feel Pampered

It was just yesterday that I made a remark in passing that I want to eat curry fish head, in front of my lao gong & my mother in law.

To my sweet and pleasant surprise, I just discovered that my mother in law is cooking the dish tonight, for dinner.

As an icing to the cake, just when I was scanning through the fridge as I reached home from my work place, I saw freshly sliced soursop fruit waving to me, calling out to me to eat it. Yummy.
Yes, my mother in law was the one who bought it.

I was also thinking about this particular fruit recently, on top of many many others that I am hungry for.

Surprised that my mother in law somehow knows what I am craving to eat, felt blessed that she went all the way to fulfil my greedy appetite, contented that life is indeed good to me.

Living with in-laws can be a very pleasant experience afterall.

受宠若惊。I am so blessed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home