Simple Life

19 June 2007

Europe Trip Part 1

Just touched down in Singapore this morning, and I am down with sore throat and flu, perfect timing.

Glad I will report to work only on Thursday. Will still have another day of rest tomorrow even though I am supposed to make a trip to the gynae in the afternoon.

Managed to unpack a bit so that the chocolates and gifts for colleagues, neighbours and families are correctly distributed and packed.

Not yet downloaded the pictures taken, not yet pen down my reflections about this trip...

Will save it for part 2, 3 and so on...

Now I will go indulge myself in hawker fare which I missed...

Glad I am back here in Singapore. Thought I loved visiting Switzerland and Paris a whole lot, but home is still where the heart and stomach are. Famished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home