Simple Life

04 July 2005

No secret? Part 2

The next night before we turned to bed, my Lao Gong quipped, “I can't get to sleep…”

“Huh?” was my tired reply. I was clearly suffering from the lack of sleep as I turned in only this early morning instead of last night. Reason: I had to familiarize myself with Blogspot's offering as I just set up my own blogspace and this process took time. However at this moment I am drifting into sleep.

Lao Gong refused to let me sleep peacefully, he must irritate me. He professed, “Since I can't get to sleep, I want to set up my own blog NOW, just like you!” and he gestured that he is getting out of bed and sneaking off to the study where our computer and the gateway to blogging lay.

His statement came as a surprise. Thinking for awhile, I dismissed his claim, laughed and told him off coolly, “Don't fake. You are trying to spike me. But still I'm not telling you my web address. And don't think you can barter addresses with me.” He admitted defeat, smiled and we turned to bed.
I still have the upper hand I thought and I remind myself before I sleep to be very alert for the next few days and not let him have such chance to disturb me again. I believed, at that same time, he is planning his next moves too. He's a sly one.

Two year plus of marriage, three year plus of knowing each other, till this day, we are still pitting our wits against each other on a daily basis. And we enjoyed it. :)

老公, 算了吧! 你是斗不过你老婆-我,的! 省省吧! (Hubby, Let it be! You can't beat me at my game! Save your energy!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home