Simple Life

03 July 2005

No secret? Part 1

Did not ever mention to my Lao Gong that I have been contemplating or toying with the idea of setting up my own Blog and yes I did it just 2 days ago.

However, I believe that there should be no secret between a husband and wife; so the next day, I smsed him while he was at work and informed him that I set up my own blog as I can't get to sleep the previous night.

Lao Gong called me almost instanteously upon receiving the sms and asked me curiously, "Why? Where?" He has always been very interested about my everything.I replied pretty smugly, "一股冲动(sudden spate of interest) Just want to try try. Not going to tell you my address. Haha."

He tried to probe but I just said I have nothing on it anyway, just a template and the headline.So he tried to get the headline out of me but I just refused to say. However, as he is very good in web design I mentioned to him that if I want my template to be unique I will need his help in time to come. {History: We met each other because of a web design course, which mean I am also capable of coming up with my own template, but I still want my Lao Gong to do it for me.}

Quite 霸道(aristocratic) I am. Lazy is the truth.

We ended our conversation. I know I have got what I want(preparing him to do a blog template for me) and not giving him what he want (by not revealing my blog address).

4 Comments:

  • Hi Welcome to blogging. I keep my fingers crossed that you would get you way.

    By Blogger oceanskies79, at 8:57 pm  

  • Hello, waiting to see more of your entries, yah?

    By Blogger goldilocks, at 9:09 pm  

  • thanks leh, PY for your not so encouraging encouragements, i will bear your words in mind. :)

    goldilocks, i also want to see yours and my resolution is to understand yours! :P

    By Blogger 小芬, at 5:20 am  

  • oh. If it hasn't been encouraging enough, that was unintended.

    By Blogger oceanskies79, at 7:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home